RE: Some things GNOME really needs

The reason it says the package is not installed, is because the .rpm file
is the uninstalled state of the packages.  The installed state is what you
select in the main window of gnorpm (when the package is installed, it is
on your system -- not contained in a single file).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/