GMC - is this a bug?

Hello all,

I've got a symlink in my user dir pointing from /home/jg/web to
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/devel/. If I double-click this symlink (created
by ln -s) it properly updates the left side window pane to relect the
actual path (the /usr one) but not the Location field which says
'/home/jg/web/whatever'.

Now, if I right-click one of my .php files in it and select view, the
MIME-type kicks in does "Eterm -e 'vim %f'" which produces a new Eterm,
but also an error saying that '/home/jg/web/whatever.php' File Not Found.
Since it clearly is if it looks thorugh the symlink, is this a bug or not?
And if not, is there a workaround?

--
James Green
http://www.cyberstorm.demon.co.uk/