Re: gnome-core-1.0.6 compile problem.

In this case, that is probably not the problem.  You do not execute idl
files (since they are data files).  In the make files, there is probably a
line sonething like:
  $(ORBIT_IDL) ../idl/helpBrowser.idl

and $(ORBIT_IDL) is evaluating to an empty string.  If you can find out
why it is giving an empty string, you will have fixed the problem.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/