Re: Text processor

if I may chime in here - when i have to use Windows at work to edit text i
use this little ditty of a program called editpad.  this thing is
marvelous!  it's the perfect little text editor and even though it's tiny
in footprint it's amazing in stability and features.

i can't recall the url to snag the thing from off the top of my head but
if anyone's interested in looking at it for ideas let me know and i'll
track down the url.

it really is a fine little program. (and i don't use 'little' in any
demeaning way).

\||/  J   A   C   K     W   A   L   L   E   N,   J   R.
 00   a prince -nay KING - among spookables
  >   get jack'd at www.techrepublic.com and get a clue!
 _    L     I     N     U     X  - the power of the people