Re: Text processor

Hi Everyone,

I think that people are forgetting to mention NEdit.  It has facilities for
(syntax) hilighting HTML code.  I think that if you use it in conjunction with
your favourite web browser (e.g. Netscape), you should be able to do all the
HTML development you need without having to revert to Windoze.  The learning
curve is virtually NIL since they have helpful menus to help you do everything.
 You can sutomize it to your heart's content.  If you are so inclined, you can
write macros to do virtually anything (I don't know how to do this though).

You could also do HTML/WEB development under StarOffice 5.1.  It incoporates an
HTML editor and a browser in one environment.  I would not recommend it unless
you have lots of memory to spare or intent to keep it loaded for some time
(you could also do text editing, book development, spreadsheets and
drawings, etc.,  while you have it running).  This is why I mentioned the
NEdit/Netscape option first.  NEdit is light-weight and affordable (free!).
Check it out!

Bidemi Temidire