Re: enlightenment themes

bob115@tidalwave.net wrote:

> Could someone point me in a direction to find docs on how to edit/
> create themes for enlightenment. I have some *.ethemes but do not see
> how to modify them. Thanks.
> --
> Robert Sheskin
> bob115@tidalwave.net
> ICQ 5788323
> AIM RobertLS

Create a directory of the same name as the .etheme, move the .etheme
file into the directory, then do a "tar -zxvf Themename.etheme" to
extract it. AFAIK, there isn't any documentation on making a themes,
but the .cfg files are pretty  self-explanatory, IMHO.

    Jim Cape
    http://www.jcinteractive.com

    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
     pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
        -- Winston Churchill