Re: enlightenment themes

bob115@tidalwave.net wrote:

> Could someone point me in a direction to find docs on how to edit/
> create themes for enlightenment. I have some *.ethemes but do not see
> how to modify them. Thanks.
> --
> Robert Sheskin
> bob115@tidalwave.net
> ICQ 5788323
> AIM RobertLS

they're just tar.gz files with an improper naming convention.  I wish
this was listed somewhere in the docs.  just "tar tzvf theme.etheme" and
see if it creates its own directory, and if not create one for it and
move it.
then edit to your heart's content.  it's not too difficult once you
figure out the formats.

--
- The Hitchhiker

"The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.  The opposite of a
great truth is also true."
				-Neils Bohr