Multiple Network Configurations

Hi,

Sorry about the non-gnome nature of this question:

Is this a way to configure a NIC to use multiple network configurations.

That is, I would log in as user1 and have a certain IP addres, DNS server, gateway, etc...  Then I would log and log in as user2 and have a different set of network configurations.

I use my laptop at work and at home - so the ability to switch configuration depending on location would be great.

Thanks in advance.

-Weber Hsiao