Re: Black PNG Problem Resolved - 1 Problem Left

On 17 Jun 1999 evand@telerama.com wrote:

> there's one thing that still doesn't work: The Window Manager control panel
> applet. It just doesn't show up. Is this a bug, or another one of my dumb
> problems?

Where are you expecting it to show up? In the GNOME-control-center window
manager bit? On the dock? On the panel? desktop? refrigerator?

I turned off my dock and clip, so it doesn't show there.
I recompiled WM and put WPrefs in an odd place, so I logged in as root
(under GNOME), went to the control center, and discovered I could edit the
window-manager definitions. I put in the correct path to WPrefs, and hey
presto!