Re:

Jean Van Wyk wrote:

> Hi there
>
> This may not be what you are looking for but have you had a look at
> mgetty/vgetty and sendfax?

I use vgetty, and it is a PAIN.
It is not designed for the end user...
To use vgetty i was forced to watch/modify the source...
I can do it, it's not a problem...
But the end user can't.

> IT is a deamon and it runs in the background and does what I think you want
> to do without the GUI.

I'm on the way to make a gui that will interact with a daemon
( a new vgetty rewriten if you want :-) )
the gui will configure this daemon / Permit the user to quickly & easily
consult his message / fax and answer the phone...

> Greetings
> Jean

What do you think of that ?

--
             			  -- Yoann
	It is well known that M$ products don't call free() after a malloc().