Re: what is berkeley db 1.85

It's a type of database. It works with BTREE, HASH, and RECNO formats. You
can find recent versions of Berkeley DB at http://www.sleepycat.com/. DB
1.85 is what I've found ships on most Linux systems, though 2.X versions
are available.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net