gnome-terminal is broken

Hi,

Please help!!! My gnome-terminal app is broken for a perticular login user.
 When the user logs in and opens the terminal, all you see is a blank
window with blinky cursor.  There are some kind of errors of keymap, cannot
open /var/tmp/server-0.xkm and rxvt aborting - cannot fork.  It's used to
work until I accidently change some permissions that I don't remember which
file.  The other users' gnome-terminal seems to pull out ok.

How can I fix this???  Please help!

Thank you very much,
Sherrill
Sherrill (Pei-chih) Verbrugge