Re: Balsa - attaching files turns everything into MIME

That is the correct behaviour for a multipart MIME message.   It is the
debian bug tracking system (which is being used on bugs.gnome.org) which
can't handle multipart messages. You can do two things here.  The easiest
is to paste the patch into the message.  The more difficult is to modify
the debian bug tracking system to handle multipart messages (which would
benefit both GNOME and debian projects).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/