Re: Raising windows from the Gnome Pager

On Sat, Jun 12, 1999 at 11:29:52AM -0700, Michael Epting wrote:
> Richard, try clicking the pager with the middle button.
>
> >         How do I get windows on the desktop to "raise" when I click on
> >         their icon/button in the Gnome Pager on the panel?

Not on my system with latests tarball libs and gnome core.  Middle mouse
button is to move.  And control/middle mousebutton doesn't work either.
I have to clink on the window (even if it's the only window in the
workspace.  I only use the pager and the tasklist button.  Focus goes to
the appropriate program if I clink on the task list.  My icewm pager, on
the other hand will bring up the last focused window in focus, even with
overlapping windows.

--
Rebecca Ore