[ANNOUNCE] New GXSNMP release.

I'm happy to announce new developers release of GXSNMP is now available.

COOL Where can I get this wonderful thing? This is primarly a bug fix
release. No new functionailty has been added. If you were having problems
with other releases please give this a try.

Web  (europe)
http://www.gxsnmp.org/release/gxsnmp-0.0.12.tar.gz

FTP: (USA)
ftp://coco.comstar.net/gxsnmp/gxsnmp-0.0.12.tar.gz

Ok What does this thing require?

gnome-1.0
mysql or informix for your database needs.

What's new?
   o Many bugs squished.
   o Better installation docs thanks to some helpful feedback.
   o Mark Frost has contributed a bunch of fixes so solaris users
     have a prayer of getting this to work.

What's Broke?

   Lots of things :) Patches happily accepted.

The GXSNMP team