Re: ORBit 4.90 Compile problems

sheesh.   this makes *7* people who couldn't use ORBit's configure script.

where are the developers?  this is a configure script problem fer cryin out loud...
it would be nice to get an official word on this, even if it's something
along the lines of "you're all nuts.  configure works perfectly.".

what's the point of developing ORBit any further if no one can use your stuff?!?

pete