Auto-completion in gnome-entry widgets

Hi, I don't really know if this useful, but here's a patch for gnome-entry.c
that adds the ability to autocomplete the selection, based on whatever was
typed before, and the ability to use the up and down arrows to scroll
through the history buffer.

Problems / Limitations:
1.stops the arrow keys being used to change the widget focus.
2.only autocompletes on history items that have been loaded with
gnome_entry_load_history() [or whatever it's name is, I don't have the docs
here]
3. Only gives you a second to pause before it tries to complete the word. It
does select the section of the word that it's completed, so that if it's not
the word you want, the next thing you type will be written over it. The left
or right arrows "accept" that selection (the same way as Windows does it).

iain

If it is useful, maybe the length of time till it completes the word could
be an option in the control-centre.

gnome-entry.patch