CORBA Applet

Hi,

I'm trying to build my first applet in Gnome. I've seen examples of applets,
and examples of standalone CORBA applications, but I'm lost when it comes to
mix both.

How should I declare an applet with its own CORBA interface, and how should
I mix applet_..._init calls with CORBA initialization ??

Thanks for your advices/examples/...

Frédéric

--
    Frédéric GOBRY                  IDIAP