Re: gnoghurt

>  i just saw in gnome news a post about gnoghurt
>  can anyone tell me what ic an do with it?

It's just for you to play with it:

	1. Run videoserver.

	2. Run filter-edit.

	3. Resize the window to a reasonable size.

	4. Click on the Video tool and click somewhere inside the window.

	5. Click on the Monitor tool and click somewhere else inside the
           window.  Move that window aside.

	6. Click on the Edge tool and click somewhere else inside the
           window.

	7. Click on the Link tool.  Click on the video source and then click
           on the edge filter icon to create a channel between them.
           Do the same between the edge filter and the monitor.

	8. Now you have edge-detected video.

You can play with the other filters as well.  You can bring up their
configuration windows, if they are available, with mouse button 3.

  Federico