Setting up GNOME. Help!

I have no window bars on top, appearantly Enlightenment isn't working .I
downloaded and installed all the files from the RedHat RPM page, but
Enlightenment and gnome-core (old versions on that page. I know, I'll upgrade
when I get it working) has a dependency error. I installed the latest version
of the enightenment RPM from it's web page, and everything worked. However,
as I said before, the window manager doesn't work properly and I have no idea
how to set up GNOME or if I'm setting it up properly! I RTFM on the web page,
but I'm too newbie to get any help out of it.

Can somebody please give a step by step on how to fix this and how to
official get it going?

Thanks.