Re: Changing fonts in Gnome applications

Create a file called ~/.gtkrc and put this in it:

style "default" {
  font = "-the-default-font-I-want-for-all-applications"
}
class "GtkWidget" style "default"

That should fix up the problem (note that you will have to restart the
applications to make this take effect.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au