Re: feedback - two afterthoughts

And even if there isn't a history of there being such a train of thought,
that doesn't mean that we cannot start one. Personally, this is EXACTLY
what I would do. See what others want, find something corresponding to my
needs/desires, and work on the project.

That's how I came to GNOME and this list, after all.

In my opinion, the GNOME project's biggest limiting factor is not
stability, not appearance, not lack of feature functions or applications,
but support and organization. If we build a strong organization,
eliminating duplication, then things will become much easier. Have you
noticed like I have that different things on the GNOME site are located
in multiple places? We need to take things, organize them, break them
down, put them in logical places, and move onward. This is one proposed
step in that process.

Nathan P. Clemons                       "Peace favor your code."
nathan@windsofstorm.net                 ICQ: 2810688
IN CONSTRUCTION:                        http://gnome.windsofstorm.net