How to Submit GNOME Bug Report?

I subitten bug report as shown in the following:
Sender: bhola@pimout4-int.prodigy.net
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 13:30:13 -0400
From: "Bhola N. De" <bnde@prodigy.net>
To: GNOME Bug Report <submit@bugs.gnome.org>
Subject: GNOME Control Center

Package: gnomecc
Version: 1.0.5
Problem: General

In GNOME Control Center, Section: Gnome Edit Properties:

Here the selection was gEdit to start with before I made any
button-click.  Looked for additional choices by clicking downarrow on
selection box. Decided to keep gEdit. In other words did not change to a

new selection. Went to the next section: Mime Types.  Found that Gnome
Edit Properties became red even though I did not make any net change.
Went back to Gnome Edit Properties. OK button was inactive!  Had to
click Run In Terminal twice (as a dummy) to
activate OK.  Then I was able to click OK and change the red color of
Gnome Edit Properties to black.  Looks like this is a bug.

Thx.

--
Bhola De (bnde@prodigy.net)

However, it got returned back to me with the following failure message:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tirania.nuclecu.unam.mx.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<submit@bugs.gnome.org>:
/ Unknown ticket service address gnome bug report <submit@bugs.gnome.org

 Recognised addresses are:
/     General:       Read # in Subject:        Ticket # is NNNN:
/      request        submit  bugs             NNNN  NNNN-submit
      control        maintonly                NNNN-maintonly
      owner          quiet                    NNNN-quiet
      postmaster     forwarded                NNNN-forwarded
                     done  close              NNNN-done  NNNN-close
                     submitter                NNNN-submitter
/ (all @nic.tln.org.)
..... <snip>

What am I doing wrong here?  Thx.