Re: Gnome "standard" window manager

On Sun, Jun 06, 1999 at 10:42:41PM +0200, Matthias Warkus wrote:

> I presume that gtkwm is dead.

AFAIK there are a few gtkwm projects around. I've started on one, but exams
are limiting the time I can spend on it at the moment. I can however create
windows, move them around, and almost resize them!

http://203.59.55.66/stuff/ywm1.gif for a simple screenshot.

I don't nececarilly believe that a GTK based wm is nececarily a good thing.
I like to have a very different look and feel inside and outside of my
windows. OTOH its a fun hack :)

Ian

--
          "Jazz is what you get when you push a blues quartet
           down a long flight of stairs"