Re: Gnome "standard" window manager

+++ Sun, Jun 06, 1999 at 03:42:44PM -0400 +++
Havoc Pennington e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.

> On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, Rev. Jon Harford wrote:
> > Seeing as how Enlightenment is becoming its own Desktop Environment, is
> > there a window manager to take its place as the "standard" Gnome wm?
> >

> There never was a standard. :-) WindowMaker, icewm, and the CVS version of
> fvwm2 all work pretty good.

How about a quick status update w/r/t to all the "light"
Gnome-compliant WM projects?

I presume that gtkwm is dead. How is mosquito doing? Is FLWM improving
its Gnome support?

mawa
--
I made my way through the computer controlled monorail, car by car,
cruising for sentient beings.