Re: Errors compiling from Gnome System Map: ld: cannot open -ldb1: ...

Is this the same reason I can't load certain rpms such as ...

[root@kevin-linux kinderen]# rpm -ivh grpm-0.1-2.i386.rpm
failed dependencies:
        libgdk-1.1.so.0 is needed by grpm-0.1-2
        libglib-1.1.so.0 is needed by grpm-0.1-2
        libgnome.so.0 is needed by grpm-0.1-2
        libgnomeui.so.0 is needed by grpm-0.1-2
        libgtk-1.1.so.0 is needed by grpm-0.1-2
[root@kevin-linux kinderen]#

Gnome seems to be running fine with enlightenment - but I think I might have gone
a little overboard with upgrading. I'm running RH5.2 but I might have upgraded
from the 6.0 rpms. Am I going to have to remove all and reinstall from the 5.2
gnome directory?

Kevin