Panel auto hide not working with WindowMaker

Several beta versions of WindowMaker ago, auto hiding the GNOME panel stopped
working properly for me.  I've just built 0.60.0, and it still isn't working
right.  What happens is that the panel height shrinks, but instead of being
across the bottom of my screen, it's about 30 pixels above it.  Has anyone
else seen this behavior who could offer me some pointers on how to get
auto hiding to work properly?  Since I've never seen any post regarding this
before, I assume I'm doing something wrong.  It's been annoying me to no end
for far too long now, and I'd like to get it fixed.  Thanks.

 -Patrick

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, ICEMT
patrick@137.org				| Carver Lab - 0095E Black Engineering
http://www.137.org/patrick/		| http://www.icemt.iastate.edu/