Re: Gnome Core 1.0.6 has been released

Miguel de Icaza said once upon a time (Fri, 4 Jun 1999):

> Hello guys,
>
>    I have just released GNOME core 1.0.6.

I made a RPM for it (another good bunch of patches were no longer needed).
Question for you though.  I know longer get the "splash" screen when I
login.  When I choose "log out", it logs me out immediately with no
prompting.

In gnome-terminal, the inside grey border is gone, but when using
transparent background now there is black where the grey border used to
be.

Is this normal?  If so, I'll put the RPMs up on my ftp server.

Dax