Re: xscreensaver hangs Linux

Vidiot <vidiot@cm.nu> writes:

| No.  I updated the xsreensaver using the Redhat 6.0 RPM that is available
| at:
|
| 	ftp://ftp.inconnect.com/pub/unix/linux/redhat-6.0/contrib-updates/

get the new here:

ftp://ftp.falsehope.com/pub/xscreensaver/xscreensaver-3.13-1.i386.rpm

Delete any .xscreensaverrc file you might have (cannot remember the
exact name do: ls -la )

Then run the gnomecc and choose the ant screensaver and say 5 min
delay. Let that idle for the time you let it idle when it froze and
see.

I don't know what will happen, but at least you can see if this
screensaver works.

--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."