Re: Task Bar?

>From: "Richard" <>

>I'm slowly making the transition from Windows over to Linux and Gnome. One
>of the things that I feel is missing is a task bar similar to the one in
>Is there one currently available and I've been too stupid to see it, or are
>there any plans for one?

Add the "Gnome Pager" applet (under "Add Applets->Utility" on your Panel
submenu) to a panel, and configure to taste ;O)

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'         "Everything is true, for a given value of 'true'" - PTerry