Re: Useless ideas for the day

rms39@columbia.edu (Russell Steinthal) writes:

| Hmm... This one has been on my idea list for a while, and I even
| exchanged some e-mail with the maintainer of the GNU talk daemon
| about it.  I seem to recall that he was interested in the idea as
| well, but it seems neither of us has gotten around to it.
|
| So if anyone picks up this idea, they might want to drop him a note.

It would be very handy at least as I get talk requests in console
(when in X). Well not true anymore as I run mesg n before startx, but
still. Lots of rxvt-s and the cd-player running makes it hard to
notice requests.

--
Preben Randhol           (o_       "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        //\        about freedom, it doesn't dominate."