Re: File manager tree. [FEATURE REQUEST]

>From: Cory Watson <gphat@mail.cafes.net>

> Coming in lte on this conversation, I may be mistaken, but are we
> discussing what should be shown in the path view?  Why gussy it up with
> file:// blah blah blah, why not give the user straight paths?
> /home/joeblow, then they really know where they are

That might be the most sensible thing to do, but then again maybe it would
be better to just leave the URL bar of to minimize confusion. Since the idea
is to maximize simplify, maybe a Window with simple menus and just the file
listing would be most efficient.

I understand that f*ing with URLs is a bad confusing thing, so it might be
best to just leave from the Newbies eyes.

I think simplicity is a important aspect here, but also not confusing users
is an important part of simplicity

Thanks,

A_Arthur
arthur99@global2000.net