Re: File manager tree.

>exactly. Why is GMC complaining about being root? It would make sence for
>a small program be written for that. That program can be made into a
>wizard for creating acounts and doing other quick root stuff for users
>that dont know what they are doing.

I don't think we should make it any easier for people who don't know what
they're doing to carry on not knowing. How about a separate default session
for root (just like Red Hat has a separate package of home directory files
for root), which opens the help browser at the "why you should not log in
as root, and how to create a user account for yourself" page. No extra
programs or wizards need to be written, just documentation.  :)

Michael Rogers