Re: Whitepaper request

> > Unfortunately I just don't know enough about each of them to say which is
> > better.  Well, in fact I'm not really concerned about which is better.  I'm
> > more interested in the direction each is taking, and which things each
> > model is focusing on.
>
> I don't think we care to be flamed. :-) The KDE guys flame us hard in
> every time we say anything about OpenParts, even on our private mailing
> lists. :-)

The question of which is better will probably be seen from how each
application take advantage of the technology.  So as to which is better,
well just wait and see what people do with OpenParts/Bonobo.  Generally
there's a trend that you can spot.  (ie openparts or bonobo is easier to
code etc)

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/