Quicklauncher bug?

When I add a button to launch emacs to my quicklauncher applet,
the button, when pressed, does nothing.  I've tried creating the
launcher in several ways (adding it first to the panel, then
dragging it to the launcher...adding it to the desktop, then
draging it over, etc.)  If I make a launcher for emacs on the
desktop or the panel, that launcher works fine, but when I drag
it over to the quicklauncher applet, it won't start emacs.  Emacs
is the only application I've noticed this with.  Any other app
seems to work.  I'm running stock Redhat 6.0 (cheapbytes
version).

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://students.cec.wustl.edu/~jpg2/
http://www.linuxfreak.com/~jgray/

The dam of time cannot hold back
The dust that will surely come of these bones.
and I'm sure I will not have loved enough
Will not have loved enough
If we could see with wiser eyes
What is good and what is sad and what is true
Still it would not be enough
Could never be enough

So we nod over coffee and say goodbye
Bold the door it's time to go