Re: GNOME Summary, May 24-31

> Hi,
>
> This is an informal summary of exciting GNOME events and discussions from
> the past week. If it's useful perhaps I can manage to write such a summary
> every week. :-) Then it will be the "GNOME Weekly News Summary." But let's
> not be premature.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you for the up date and
thank all those involved in the GNOME project.

I have installed GNOME and e from RH6.0 and have had nothing
but awe at what I have been able to do to my desktop.  The work
and effort that goes toward such a project as GNOME is amazing.

I can't even do up a simple web page and all these people are
writing major applications!

Once again, thanks for a great experience..

Pete

In a world with out fences, who needs Gates?