CVS-version of gtcd

I have the CVS version of gtcd (check it out yesterday), but it
doesn't seem to be submitting entries to the freedb.freedb.org
database. The button is there, but if I take out the cd, remove my
entry from my file and put in the cd again, gtcd doesn't get any
entries from freedb.freedb.org. The cddb connections works fine
otherwise though.

Does anybody know if the submitting is working yet? Or has anybody
gotten it working?
--
Preben Randhol                              iEmacs is the best editor<ESC>
[randhol@pvv.org] 	                    0cwVI(m)<ESC>