X cursor/icE E theme

There is a "bug" in the Enlightenment icE theme which causes you to only
get the default X cursor.  The problem is that only one cursor was defined
and included with the icE theme.  You can fix this by copying cursors from
other themes and editing the theme config files.  I have found that the
cursors from the Clean theme fit it nicely.  Below are instructions on how
to fix this yourself.

1) Copy the cursors.cfg file from /usr/share/enlightenment/themes/Clean to
.../icE.
2) Copy all of the bitmaps from .../Clean/pix to .../icE/pix.  (You can
skip copying the
kill* and iconify* pix - they aren't needed.)
3) Replace the .../icE/borders.cfg with the file I have attached.  (I
edited this to put
all of the appropriate resizing cursors in as well.)
4) Restart your session and you will have all of the cursors in place.

If you feel ambitious, you can edit the bitmaps you copied to make them
fit the theme, or copy some from other themes.

borders.cfg

smime.p7s