Re: Maintainer of gnome-pager

> Reading later post on slashdot it seems that Rasterman quiting RedHat
> maybe a hoax.

It's not a hoax.  Raster has definitely left RedHat.

>From what I've heard, he's driving west to visit Mandrake for a bit, and then
from there, who knows.  I have a feeling he might end up working at VA. :)

Anyways, I understand that there's a lot of friction between raster and
RedHat and the Gnome camp right now.  So it will be interesting where things
go from here, to say the least.

Cheers,
Jason.