Hands up for a Bug-a-Thon

Guys and Girls,

Elliot touched on bugs in his document on the GNOME-1.0.50 release
proposals. I think we should do what Mozilla.org is doing and that is run
a Bug-a-Thon!

I haven't seen bugs.gnome.org in quite a while, but last time I looked,
there were plenty of old, irrelevant bugs listed.

Maybe if RHAD or someone bought up some prizes like Copyleft mugs and
t-shirts for the ten people who closed the most bugs that are no longer
relevant we'd have a competition even most end-users could help with.

I for one have been feeling rather less than helpful since I don't have
the time to learn GNOME internals and code out those bugs, and I guess
there must be others like me who'd love to lend a hand.

So, how about it?

--
James Green
http://www.cyberstorm.demon.co.uk/