Re: when..?

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Richard Hult wrote:

> Kent Nyberg wrote:
> >
> > when will cvs gnome work with cvs gtk?
> > I dont need exact date..
> > just wonder if it is expected in a few days.. or weeks.. or whatever?
> > I cant compile it.. it wont work.. :(
>
> Allow me to correct myself ;)
>
> Of course you can use cvs gtk+, what I meant was do not use HEAD, use
> the stable branches of glib and gtk+, glib-1-2 and gtk-1-2.
>
> E.g. cvs -z3 checkout -r glib-1-2 glib
>
> Richard

I know.. but.. some where deep inside me.. there is a little boy saying..
USE the cvs version.. its more cooooooler :)

The `loner' may be respected, but he is always resented by his colleagues,
for he seems to be passing a critical judgment on them, when he may be
simply making a limiting statement about himself.
		-- Sidney Harris
Kent Nyberg <kent@wlug.westbo.se>