Re: Toy-lette: g-print 0.2

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 04:58:54PM -0400, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

> >  >   Been meaning to ask this for awhile, is there a way to create/rescan
> >  > desktop shortcuts from the command line or something ? I'm running FVWM
> >  > (with GNOME support, from CVS) and can't click on the desktop to get
> >  > gmc's root menu like I could with E.
> >
> >  Two things:
> >
> >  	1. You can use fvwm2-latest which has GNOME support.
>
> You need to tell fvwm to proxy the button.  In your .fvwm2rc, you need
> something like this:
>
> Mouse	1	R	A	GNOMEButton
> Mouse	3	R	A	GNOMEButton

  Bingo, thanks !! 'Mouse 3' works fine and brings up the menu, don't know
what 'Mouse 1' should do but it doesn't do anything :-(

--
Aural sex gives me an earie feeling.

Mike Hall <mhall@riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)