	Von:  W. Scott Wilburn [SMTP:wilburn@lanl.gov]
	Gesendet:  Montag, 26. Juli 1999 18:57
	An:  gnome-list@gnome.org
	Betreff:  Upgrading with gnorpm

	Hi,

		I have several machines with RH 6.0 and am finding it
challenging
	to keep up with the RH updates. Is there a simple way to use gnorpm
to do
	this without checking the version of each package individually (I
always
	forget which machine was upgraded when)? If not, would it be worth
	considering a button to sync everything to the current versions?

	Best regards,
	Scott

	--
	        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at