Re: GTK+ scrollbars and themes (bug): please forward

You could look at www.gtk.org for the list addresses.

> Themes like GTKStep or Xenophilia arrange the arrow buttons of a
> scrollbar both at one end of the bar, in a NeXTsteppy fashion, which
> is cool. Now, if I change to another theme engine that arranges the
> buttons where they normally are, they are redrawn with the other
> themes' graphics, but the arrow buttons remain where they are. They
> don't change their width, either, if the scrollbar width in the new
> theme is different.

This is because the themes are broken; the Gtk theme mechanism doesn't
actually allow you to move the scrollbar arrows, and the themes have some
sick hack to move them. Then they don't properly reverse the effects of
their hack when the theme is changed.

At least, that's what I'd predict.

Havoc