Re: Panel idea

Cory Lueninghoener <cluening@cse.unl.edu> writes:

> just having more than one panel, but I don't like that idea because it
> clutters up the desktop still more.

Well, if the panels are next to each other I don't think it adds to much
clutter.  Ignore the fact that neither a CVS nor released version of the
panel supports this.  :)

> > > here is my idea.  What if there was an option on the panel someplace to
> > > leave one or two apps sticking out of the end when the panel is hidden
> > > with the arrows?

Actually, I mis-read this, and thought you were talking about autohiding.
The explicit hiding might not be too hard, actually.  I will keep it in
mind.

Jacob
--
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggum