Nevermind Re: Type-specific right-button menus?

Earlier, I asked:

   I've discovered how to add new mime types and have the proper
   application started when I want to open, view, or edit them.  Is there
   any way to add other commands that are specific to a particular type?

I just "discovered" the documentation for "gmc" in /usr/doc/mc (I had
been looking for /usr/doc/gmc).  I think I can accomplish what I need
to by configuring the menus.

Sorry for asking something that's answered in the documentation -- I
tried to look there first...

Dave Wonnacott
davew@cs.haverford.edu