Re: Gnome CD player

Try out the latest release of gnome-media.  The fast forward/rewind
buttons do what you suggest, and the key bindings seem to work.  It also
has much better cddb support (it can also submit entries).

There should be an RPM of version 1.0.9 on ftp.gnome.org.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/