Re: dock apps in E

First off: You probably need a newer version of E. I don't think it works with
0.15.x, which is the current stable version. To get version 0.16.x, you have
to use CVS.
as root:
# export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.enlightenment.org:/cvs/enlightenment
# cvs login
<press enter when prompted for a password>
# cvs co e
<later to update if you don't delete the dir you can do "cvs up e" and save
time>
# cd e
# ./autogen.sh && make && make install

then you just run your window maker apps. Put them in .xinitrc to get them to
run automatically.
Some apps like wmnet don't understand E so you have to set them to borderless,
sticky, restart, etc. and tell it to remember all the setttings manually.
For the ones that use the dock appropriately, the position is controlled by
config files. it's in control.cfg, but changing it there requires you to
unsave your settings, so everything goes back to defaults. Or you can edit
"~/.enlightenment/...e_session-XXXXXX", find line number 330 and change the "0
0" to the coords that you want. The vaule is the x,y in pixels of the upper
right corner of your bottom dock app.

Easy huh? The release version of .16 should be easier to configure.