Status on Balsa

I am currently looking to move from Netscape mail to a more Gnome
friendly mail reader.  Balsa seems to be the furthest along of the Gnome
Mail clients, but I have noticed total inactivity from the Balsa team.
Is it still being developed?  I would like to use a Gnome aware mail
reader that can receive and send (currently can only receive from
Balsa).  Any information, updates or help would be appreciated.  If
development is continuing I do have some suggestions, but I am unsure
where to forward them.

Abraham Hardjana
ahardjan@earthling.net