Re: Gnome control center

"James M. Cape" wrote:

> ESD requires the -dev package be installed if you are going to compile
> anything against it. The only reason you wouldn't need the -dev packages
> is if you used only packages and never compiled anything yourself.

I don't need the devel package if I have the source to esound do I?  I
did not install esound using an RPM!  I compiled it myself.  How could
some other program require more from esound than everything that was
necessary to build esound?
If there really is an esound-devel-0.2.8.tar.gz then I stand corrected
and that is exactly what I need.  Please tell me where I can get the
source to esound-devel.  Thx.
								--PaddyM